|Course start date
|May (Summer Session Term 1 or 2)
|September (Winter Session Term 1)
|January (Winter Session Term 2)
If you wish to take courses at UBC concurrent with your enrolment at a BC secondary school, apply to the Access Studies program by following the steps outlined below.
Ensure that you meet the English language requirement.
Visit the course schedule to view the courses offered, and choose the courses that you are interested in taking.
Apply through Education Planner BC:
- Create an Education Planner BC account online
- Fill in your personal information and academic history
- Click “Start Applying” and select University of British Columbia as the institution
- Select the appropriate Admission Category based on your academic history
- Select “Access Student” under First Program Choice
- When asked, make sure to include the list of course(s) you’re interested in taking or the specific program under which you would like to take courses
UBC Admissions will email you with a confirmation of your application and next steps.
Submit all of the required documents to email@example.com. These will be sent by Access Studies to your chosen faculty for evaluation.
Once you have been approved by the faculty for enrolment at UBC’s Okanagan campus, you will receive confirmation of this along with registration instructions.
Register for classes at UBC’s Okanagan campus.