Students from other provinces and territories

If you are from a province or territory other than BC, you’re eligible to receive government student loan assistance by applying through your home province. If you’re enrolled in part-time studies you can apply through StudentAidBC.

What is my home province?

Your home province is generally the province where you lived before attending UBC, depending on whether you are a dependent or an independent student.

Determine your province of residency