Where to begin
You’re about to embark on one of the biggest adventures of your life. Fortunately, we’ve got the resources you need to stack your new-student toolkit.
I’ve been admitted, now what? First, follow these eight steps.
On-Campus Events & Activities
- Writing the Master’s Scholarship Application TutorialNov 21
- MSFHR on Campus: Overview of Funding ProgramsNov 21
- Drop In Session for the Open Science & Reproducible Research WorkshopNov 21
- Post-Graduation Work Permit Info SessionNov 21
- Career Connections: Northern Development Initiative Trust, internship programNov 21
Athletics & Recreation
Grab a bleacher seat and cheer on the Okanagan Heat or visit the Hangar Fitness Centre for a drop-in yoga class or solo workout.
Commuting to campus? No problem. We’ve got Collegia—student lounges with couches! They’re great places to relax, chat with friends or catch up on studies between classes.
Where to eat
Made-to-order sandwiches, spicy samosas, or sushi on-the-go – there are plenty of food options at UBC Okanagan. Some food spots also tailor their menus with vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free and allergy-aware choices. And did we mention there is usually a daily rotation of food trucks?
Live in one of UBCO’s nine residences that make up our four housing communities. Traditional single rooms, connected rooms or shared suites and townhouses. Meal plan or cook for yourself. We have different options to meet the differing needs of students.