Photo Credit: KelownaNow.com
Please note: From June 11 to July 6 Academic Advising will be offering pre-booked appointments (in-person, phone, or Skype) only.
There will be no walk-in advising during this time.
To book an appointment please call 250.807.9100 | 1.866.596.0767 (toll free in Canada & US) or come by UNC 207.
We are located in the University Centre, within the Advising & Involvement Centre (AIC).
Room: UNC 207
Phone: 250.807.9100 or 1.866.596.0767 (toll-free in Canada & US)
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Appointments days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Walk-in advising days:Tuesday and Thursday. We usually accept the last walk-in around 4:00pm so we have enough time to fully answer your questions.
During the start of each term of the Winter Session Academic Advisors are available for walk-in advising only. After the add/drop deadline we return to Monday, Wednesday, Friday appointments and Tuesday, Thursday walk-in advising.
During the registration period (from mid-June to mid-July) Academic Advisors are available for appointments only.
How to connect with the Entrance Advisors
Randy and Mackenzie are located in the Advising and Involvement Centre (UNC 207) of UBC's Okanagan campus from May until October. The office is open Monday - Friday between 8:30am and 4:30pm. You can also contact them by email or phone.
Toll Free: 1.866.596.0767
How to access Academic Advising
1. Come By! - Often questions lead to other questions, so the best way to resolve all of your concerns is to visit us. We are available by appointment Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays are walk-in advising days.
2. If you can't come by - Set up (using the below methods) a phone or Skype appointment with an Academic Advisor.
3. If you are out of town - Email us at email@example.com. Please recognize that any in-depth questions will need to be answered during a phone or Skype appointment. To understand your questions fully, we would need to be able to discuss the details with you. Please note: If you are emailing us during registration or at the start of each term it may take us longer than normal to respond to email due to the amount of inquiries we are receiving.
How to book an appointment
- At the AIC front desk in UNC 207
- Call: 250.807.9100 | 1.866.596.0767 (toll free Canada & US)
Last reviewed 6/11/2018 8:35:39 AM