International Programs & Services
Questions? Our International Student Advisors are available to assist with:
- Immigration documentation advising
- Health insurance
- Working in Canada (co-op, PGWP and SP)
- Career Programming (ICDP)
- Degree progression/academic concerns,
- General advising and transitional support
- English Foundation Program advising
- Intercultural Development Program (IDP)
- Not sure where to start? Come and see us – we are here to help!
Visit our office in UNC 227 for more information about or to meet with an advisor.