2021/22 Winter Session courses: Courses are primarily in-person, with the expectation that students will attend on campus. Learn more about course delivery options for the 2021/22 Winter Session.
Academic advisors are available to assist students with:
- Discussing and explaining academic requirements for university programs
- Interpreting academic policies and procedures
- Exploring program options and developing a personal program plan
- Providing referrals to appropriate departments and services as needed
- Checking graduation requirements
First year students
Are you new to UBC this year? Before booking an appointment with an advisor, refer to the first-year planning guide for your program and check to see if your question has been answered on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Planning for course registration? Before booking an appointment with an advisor, refer to our online registration resources and check to see if your question has been answered in the registration section of our Frequently Asked Questions page.
An insider’s guide to a stress-free registration
We all know how overwhelming it can be to register for courses, but registration doesn’t have to be difficult. Here are some tips on how to make your registration a breeze.