When are grades released?
Grades will show on student transcripts and the SSC based on the date periods below.
The grade release date is not the grade submission deadline. Instructors are encouraged to submit your grades a soon as possible after the exam. Normally, grades should be submitted 7 business days after your final exam date. If you are missing grades from your record, we recommend contacting your instructor to ask when they will be submitted.
- Term 1 (September to December) - Grades are released on the last day of the December exam period (mid December)
- Term 2 (January to April) - Grades are released on the last day of the April exam period (late April)
For exact dates, visit the Dates and Deadlines section of the Academic Calendar to check the last date of the exam period
- Grades are available as of May 30 each year
- Summer Term 1 grades will not appear before May 30, Summer Term 2 grades will appear as soon as they are entered
To find out more about grades:
- View the UBC Calendar for grading practices and information about Review of Assigned Standing in a course.
- View your grades online through the Student Service Centre (SSC).
Last reviewed 6/12/2018 12:43:16 PM