Photo Credit: KelownaNow.com
We are located in the University Centre, within the Advising & Involvement Centre (AIC).
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Appointments days: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Walk-in advising days:Tuesday and Thursday
During the start of each term Academic Advisors are available for walk-in advising only. After the add/drop deadline we return to Monday, Wednesday, Friday appointments and Tuesday, Thursday walk-in advising.
During the registration period (from mid-June to mid-July) Academic Advisors are available for appointments only.
How to access Academic Advising
1. Come By! - Often questions lead to other questions, so the best way to resolve all of your concerns is to visit us. We are available by appointment Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays are walk-in advising days.
2. If you can't come by - Set up (using the below methods) a phone or Skype appointment with an Academic Advisor.
3. If you are out of town - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please recognize that any in-depth questions will need to be answered during a phone or Skype appointment. To understand your questions fully, we would need to be able to discuss the details with you. Please note: If you are emailing us during registration or at the start of each term it may take us longer than normal to respond to email due to the amount of inquiries we are receiving. Please note: we do not book appointments through email.
3 ways to book an appointment:
- At the AIC front desk in UNC 207
- At the Student Services & Financial Support front desk (the desk on the 2nd floor of the UNC)
- Call: 250.807.9100 | 1.866.596.0767 (toll free Canada & US)
Last reviewed 1/18/2019 10:25:56 AM