Online learning coaches
Online Learning Coach appointments are closed as of April 15.
- For learning support, connect with the Learning Strategist
- For technology support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- WriteAway provides asynchronous writing support for free to all UBCO students. WriteAway reopens for the summer on May 17
- Citation or research questions? Use AskAway to quickly connect with a librarian
- Access a variety of self-guided learning resources through the Student Learning Hub’s Online Learning Resources on Canvas.
This page is under development. If you have any questions about the OLC program, please contact email@example.com
Learning resources ON Canvas
Self-guided, low-stakes, and completely free, the SLH Online Learning Resources on Canvas is designed to provide you with free resources and materials to help you be successful in your online courses. Learn at your own pace by exploring a variety of topics, including:
- Getting Start with Online Learning
- Learning Technology at UBC Okanagan
- Time Management and Planning
- Communicating Online
- Study Skills for Tests and Exams
- Self Care While Learning Online
- Campus Services at UBC Okanagan
- Academic Integrity … and more!