Students starting September 2017 or January 2018
You’ve been accepted to go on exchange to UBC’s Okanagan campus – now what? The steps below will help you prepare for your arrival at UBC.
- Apply (by May 1st) and accept your spot in Housing (June)
- Submit your Final Course Selection Form (CSF) - Deadline June 10 (you will receive this by email)
- Register for orientation programs (2017 programs will be posted shortly)
- Please mark our email as safe so you receive all our messages (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- After you receive your acceptance letter from UBC, purchase your flight!
- Apply for your Study Permit (if required)
- Join the Incoming 2017 Facebook Group - see Admission email for link
Once you are on campus
- Pay your iMed and U-Pass Fees (online or at the payment desk - University Centre second floor)
- Get your student ID card with your U-Pass sticker (either through housing or at the University Centre payment desk)
- Swing by the Go Global office and say hello! (University Centre 207)
Last reviewed 4/25/2017 2:49:19 PM