Students starting September 2018 or January 2019
You’ve been accepted to go on exchange to UBC’s Okanagan campus – now what? The steps below will help you prepare for your arrival at UBC.
- Apply (by May 1st) and accept your spot in Housing (June)
- Submit your Final Course Selection Form (CSF) - Deadline of June 10, 2018 (you will receive this by email)
- Register for orientation programs (2018 programs will be posted shortly)
- Please mark our email as safe so you receive all our messages (email@example.com)
- After you receive your acceptance letter from UBC, purchase your flight!
- Apply for your Study Permit (if required)
- Join the Incoming Facebook Group for your year- see Admission email for link
Once you are on campus
- Pay your iMed and U-Pass Fees (online or at the payment desk - University Centre second floor)
- Get your student ID card with your U-Pass sticker (either through housing or at the University Centre payment desk)
- Swing by the Go Global office and say hello! (University Centre 207)
Last reviewed 1/31/2018 3:05:47 PM