Before you apply
Navigating through the requirements and deadlines and figuring out the details can be daunting. The steps below will help you get started.
- Make sure you’re eligible to go.
- Determine your academic and personal goals for studying abroad.
- Research partner universities.
- Access student reports for the inside scoop on what life is really like on exchange or at a specific university.
- Research the financial side of going on Exchange, including the international learning awards available to you – there are lots!
- Connect with Go Global Advisor for more information and to address any additional questions.
- Consider enrolling in International Programs and Services "Intercultural Development Program" if you haven't traveled before.
- Submit an application with your top three choices by the deadline.
Last reviewed 8/28/2017 2:50:38 PM