After you apply
You’ve navigated through the requirements and deadlines relevant to your Exchange. All that’s left are just a few very important steps to prepare you for an amazing Exchange experience.
- Submit your completed partner university application to Go Global.
- Receive the acceptance letter from your partner university.
- Attend pre-departure orientation.
- Learn about the transfer credit process.
- Talk to your faculty/program advisor about your degree requirements and courses you wish to take while on Exchange.
- Research the financial side of going on Exchange, especially the international learning awards available to you!
- Get your important documents in place.
- Take care of your registration and tuition payments at UBC.
- Find a place to live.
- Explore the Student Safety Abroad Registry and register your details.
- Connect with other Exchange students.
Last reviewed 4/19/2017 12:18:14 PM