Partner UniversitiesHelpful Tips:
- Check out the partner university’s course catalogue.
- When researching courses, remember to think about your degree requirements. For example: If you have 3 credits of upper-year Arts to fulfill, take an upper-year Arts course at the partner university.
- Use older versions of the catalogue to get a general sense of the courses offered in a typical semester.
- Many universities offer unique courses not available at UBC – take advantage of this!
- Keep in mind your exchange goals as you research universities best suited to your degree requirements, your learning goals, and your personal goals. Make sure you can take the courses you need to fulfill for your degree requirements.
- Take a look at our faculty specific school lists: Human Kinetics, Management , Engineering and Fine Arts. Please refer to these lists as guides, as there may be other partner schools which offer coursework in these areas, but are not listed.
- For Management students interested attending multiple Go Global experiences, please see here to assist you in your planning.
Last reviewed 11/29/2016 2:51:51 PM