How we can help
If you’re experiencing financial distress, you can schedule a confidential appointment with a Student Services representative. Together, you can review what resources are available based on your individual situation.
Some immediate funding can be provided for food, housing and other necessities. In addition, we can help you plan for future situations.
We may be able to help with:
- Financial hardship due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Barriers to accessing online classes and exams
- An unexpected change in living situation
- Devaluation of a country’s currency
- Inability to have funds transfer out of the country
- Illness or death in the family
- An exceptional medical situation
Awards, tuition and other financial information
If you have questions around how COVID-19 impacts your awards, loans, or tuition, learn more.
Government of Canada financial help tool
Find the financial resources that best fit your current needs: Start the questionnaire