It is a good idea to investigate your insurance policy to determine what, if anything, might be covered if your student experiences a loss while away at school. If your student's laptop is dropped and destroyed or if there is a flood in his or her apartment, do you have coverage?

If your policy does not extend to students living away from home, you may consider renter's or tennant's insurance. Speak to your local insurance agent for further details.

Last reviewed shim1/22/2019 9:02:48 AM