Indigenous Pathways to Graduate Studies
In this optional, supplementary program, participants will:
- Strengthen understanding of the graduate studies experience (e.g. master’s or PhD degree) and the application process
- Strengthen and apply skills that will help them succeed in graduate studies
- Network with UBC Okanagan students, staff and faculty
- Discover opportunities for different pathways to graduate studies programs
- Participate in workshops, experiential events, social gatherings, professional development opportunities, and land-based learning opportunities
Participants will receive a stipend for their involvement.
Students eligible include those who:
- have self-identified as Indigenous in the SISC
- are registered as a full-time undergraduate student at UBC’s Okanagan Campus.
Whether you are already planning to pursue graduate studies after your undergraduate degree, or you aren’t yet sure what your plans are after graduation, you are welcome to apply.
Applications from those in their second, third or fourth year of study will be prioritized.
Space is limited, and an application submission is required.
Application deadline: TBD
Indigenous Graduate Student Advisor
Indigenous Programs & Services / College of Graduate Studies