If you are a student, have questions, and are unsure who to ask, visit the Student Services front desk (UNC building, 2nd floor).
Staff are happy to provide students with a range of services from application to graduation while connecting students to university opportunities and information to enhance their UBC experience.
Visit us for:
- Tuition services
- UBCcards: Staff & Student photo ID's.
- Appointments with:
- Student records
- Official transcripts, Proof of Enrolment & Program Completion letters
- Assisting you with adding your Preferred Name
- General inquiries
University of British Columbia
UNC322 - 3272 University Way
Kelowna, BC Canada V1V 1V7
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Please note that the University is closed from Dec 25th - Jan 1st for winter break.
Last reviewed 12/18/2018 11:23:43 AM
- Aboriginal Programs & Services
- Academic Advising
- Academic Supports
- Athletics & Recreation
- Awards & Financial Support
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Community Service Learning
- Disability Resource Centre (DRC)
- Enrolment Services
- Get Involved
- Go Global Exchange Program
- Health & Wellness
- International Programs & Services
- Peer Mentor Program
- Student Housing
- Student Study Space
Residence living at UBC's Okanagan campusIT, Media & Classroom Services
Your one-stop computing resource site for UBC's Okanagan campusParking Services
Parking Areas, Fees and Permits, Violations
Emergency Response, Emergency Phones, Safe Walk Program, Incident Reporting
Writing and Research Services
Writing support for all undergraduate students working on any kind of writing assignment for a class.
Welcome to the AVP Students webpages. From here, you will find links to services and opportunities for students at UBC’s Okanagan campus.