At UBC Okanagan's student health clinic, we provide treatment and consultation for any student health concerns, and offer health information and referrals to services for physical, emotional or sexual/reproductive health.
Our clinic team of Registered Nurses and General Practitioner can assist you with:
- Assessment and treatment of your health problems
- Management of illness
- Providing first aid and managing injuries
- Sexual health including birth control, Plan B, pregnancy testing, STI testing and Pap screens
- Vaccinations (i.e. Tetanus, Gardisil, Hepatitis A, B)
- Lab test, blood work, x-rays, ultrasounds and scans
- A full menu of harm reduction supplies
- Allergy shots
- Referral to other health practitioners
- Health education and counselling
Book an Appointment
To book an appointment with the health clinic, call 250 807 9270, noting possible cancellation fees if you need to reschedule.
- Health and Wellness 250 807 9270 (Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm)
- Security 250 807 8111 (emergency)
- Security 250 807 9236 (non emergency)
- 24 Hour Crisis line 1 800 784 2433
(1 800 SUICIDE)
- Emergency Services 911
- 24 Hour Nurses Help Line 811
HealthLink BC has compiled a running feed of public health announcements from local, provincial, and national health authorities. To stay informed, visit HealthLink BC.
Last reviewed 8/10/2017 11:30:48 AM