Health Clinic at UBC Okanagan
At UBC Okanagan's student health clinic, we provide treatment and consultation for any student health concerns, and offer health information and referrals to services for physical, emotional or sexual/reproductive health.
Our clinic team of Registered Nurses and General Practitioner can assist you with:
- Assessment and treatment of your health problems
- Management of illness
- Providing first aid and managing injuries
- Sexual health including birth control, Plan B, pregnancy testing, STI testing and Pap screens
- Vaccinations (i.e. Tetanus, Gardisil, Hepatitis A, etc.)
- Lab test, blood work, x-rays, ultrasounds and scans
- A full menu of harm reduction supplies
- Allergy shots
- Referral to other health practitioners
- Health education and counselling
Book an Appointment
To book an appointment with the health clinic, call 250 807 9270, noting possible cancellation fees if you need to reschedule.
- Health and Wellness 250 807 9270 (Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm)
- Security 250 807 8111 (emergency)
- Security 250 807 9236 (non emergency)
- 24 Hour Crisis line 1 800 784 2433
(1 800 SUICIDE)
- Emergency Services 911
- 24 Hour Nurses Help Line 811
HealthLink BC has compiled a running feed of public health announcements from local, provincial, and national health authorities. To stay informed, visit HealthLink BC.
Last reviewed 6/23/2017 1:09:42 PM