How Counselling Helps
Health and Wellness Counselling Services
Our counsellors can help you deal with a variety of issues that challenge your ability to be successful at university.
Some of these difficulties may include:
- struggling to keep up with your studies
- dealing with an emergency or a personal crisis
- having difficulty with relationships, friends or roommates
- wanting to improve your communication with others or becoming more comfortable speaking in class
- dealing with anxiety and stress
- experiencing panic, depression or suicidal thoughts and feelings
- managing your time so that you “have a life besides school”
- having a friend who is having problems and you want to know how to help
- have addictions that are taking control of your life
- sexual concerns or difficulties with gender or self-identity
- and more!
Last reviewed 8/22/2016 6:43:54 PM