What you can do before or after Parent Conference
As Parent Conference begins at 9:00am on Mon Aug 27 and at 1:30pm on Sun Sept 2, you may wish to explore campus with your student and get some things checked off your to-do list. Many services, offices, and food outlets are open to welcome you and your student.
Consider these options...
- Sorting out finances and Third Party Authorization at the Student Services desk in the University Centre
- Pick up textbooks at either the UBC or UBCSUO bookstores
- Picking up your student's U-PASS at the UBCSUO office in the University Centre (available after Sept 5)
- Set up Pay for Print
- Purchasing a membership to the Hangar or for group fitness at the Gym
- Getting a coffee, snack, or bite to eat on campus
- Join in on an optional 50-minute campus tour
- Leaving the Arts and Sciences Centre courtyard at 12:30pm and 12:45pm on Mon Aug 27
- Leaving the main Courtyard at 10:30, 11:30am, and 12:30pm on Sun Sept 2
Last reviewed 7/10/2018 3:00:07 PM
Contact the Student Experience Office team!
Student Experience Office, University Centre UNC 329