UBC's Okanagan campus hosts a variety of career-related events each semester that students and alumni are welcome to join.
Your connection point to on campus employment and volunteer opportunities
Thursday March 5th | Fipke Centre Foyer | 1pm - 4pm
The Dragon's Den inspired recruitment competition and networking social where you'll have the chance to win an interview with some of the Okanagan's top employers. Applications close Feb 18th!
Thursday March 5th | The Laurel Packinghouse (1304 Ellis Street) | 5pm - 8:30pm
- Ongoing workshops for graduating students to help you transition into job search tactics & interview skills, generating ideas on how to get experience, or deciding if grad school is for you. (see facebook below for current details)
- Career Conversation workshops to learn more about what opportunities lie ahead for UBC graduates, typically focused on an area of industry (register via workshops link to left)
- Career Fair in February welcomes approximately 50 employers seeking students from all disciplines
- Career Days in November offered by the Faculty of Management
- Information sessions hosted by companies recruiting to hire and by representatives from professional programs such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, law and more!
Find information about upcoming Career-related events through--
*UBC Okanagan Advising & Involvement Centre at facebook.com/UBCOkanaganAIC
*UBC Okanagan's Campus Get Involved at facebook.com/ubcgetinvolved
Last reviewed 2/13/2015 1:31:07 PM