UBC's Okanagan campus hosts a variety of career-related events each semester that students and alumni are welcome to join.
- Ongoing workshops for graduating students to help you transition into job search tactics & interview skills, generating ideas on how to get experience, or deciding if grad school is for you. (see facebook below for current details)
- Career Conversation workshops to learn more about what opportunities lie ahead for UBC graduates, typically focused on an area of industry (register via workshops link to left)
- Career Fair in February welcomes approximately 50 employers seeking students from all disciplines
- Career Days in November offered by the Faculty of Management
- Information sessions hosted by companies recruiting to hire and by representatives from professional programs such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, law and more!
Find information about upcoming Career-related events through--
*UBC Okanagan Advising & Involvement Centre at facebook.com/UBCOkanaganAIC
*UBC Okanagan's Campus Get Involved at facebook.com/ubcgetinvolved
Last reviewed 9/10/2014 3:02:18 PM