To qualify for the EFP, applicants must
- meet all general and applicable program-specific admission requirements
- present evidence of EFP Entry Scores for UBC's Okanagan campus
The EFP offers admission to high school graduates and to those students who have previously attended any post-secondary institution.
Students are eligible for the EFP if:
- they are planning to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Arts, Science, Applied Science, Human Kinetics, Fine Arts, or Management at UBC's Okanagan campus; and
- they are otherwise qualified to attend the UBC’s Okanagan campus as per admission requirements; and
- their English proficiency is slightly lower than UBC’s English Language Proficiency admission standards.
Last reviewed 12/17/2014 3:46:34 PM