Helpful Documents and Forms

Aboriginal Programs and Services can help you find the form you need. We have compiled a list of some of the most common forms.

If you are having troubles locating a form, please contact Jeannine Kuemmerle at 250.807.9458 or alternatively contact an Aboriginal Student Advisor.

Sponsorship Third-Party Billing Form

Sponsorship letters are not accepted unless accompanied by a completed Sponsorship Billing Application form. 

Student forms

(including Prerequisite/Corequisite Waiver Forms)

Letter of permission (LOP) request forms

Nicola Valley Institute of Technology

Last reviewed shim8/11/2016 1:48:43 PM