The documents listed below are resources for UBC Okanagan professional staff to use to facilitate the Volunteer Program through their specific role/department.
- Checklist for supervisors - the essential steps for creating and facilitating a Volunteer Program role
- Core Competencies and Student Learning Outcomes - to help you develop your Volunteer Program role and to aid in training/orientation
- Job posting template - to help you post your role on both the UBCO Job Board and the Volunteer Program Positions page
- Welcome letter - the official welcome letter to the Volunteer Program
- Student tracking spreadsheet - to track your volunteers. Please complete and submit to Sherry.Petkau@ubc.ca
- Volunteer Program policies and procedures - for your information and reference
Questions? Contact us!
Jessica Mueller - On-campus Employment Coordinator
Liz Hilliard - Manager, Campus Life
Last reviewed 6/22/2016 2:38:31 PM