The Ministry of Advanced Education offers financial assistance programs for students with permanent disabilities:
Check out the following websites to determine whether you are eligible or contact the DRC to make an appointment with the Advisor.
- Assistance program for students with permanent disabilities
- B.C. access grant for students with permanent disabilities
- B.C. supplemental bursary for students with a permanent disability
- Canada grant for services and equipment for students with permanent disabilities
- Canada grant for students with permanent disabilities
- Learning disability assessment bursary
A large number of scholarships, grants and bursaries for students with disabilities are administered by NEADS (National Educational Association of Disabled Students). A detailed funding options page provides a comprehensive listing of Canada-wide awards, scholarships, grants, loans etc.
General awards, scholarships, bursaries, and awards for students with disabilities are offered through the Student Financial Assistance & Awards office. Check out their website for disability-related scholarships and bursaries. Application forms are available in late August, and the deadline to apply is October 15 of each year.
Graduate student scholarships and bursaries are offered through UBC Graduate Studies.
Last reviewed 5/23/2018 3:38:22 PM