NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Assistantships

Are you an undergraduate student interested in gaining research experience in an academic setting?

If so, you may be eligible to receive an Undergraduate Student Research Award (USRA). Eligible areas of research include: biology, chemistry, computer science, earth science, environmental science, math, statistics, physics, psychology, and interdisciplinary studies that bridge these subjects.  Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) funding is available for undergraduate students in the Faculty of Applied Science, the Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences, and the School of Health and Exercise Science within the Faculty of Health and Social Development.  

For more information, please visit your Faculty's specific NSERC-URSA information pages:

For more information

Visit the NSERC website for instructions and application forms.