Helpful documents & forms
Here you will find links to student forms (by faculty), information on the Academic Calendar, how to navigate Degree Navigator, first year advising guides, LOP request forms, and more!
- Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies Forms (BA and BFA)
- Irving K Barber School of Arts and Sciences Forms (BA and BSc)
- Faculty of Management Forms (BMgt)
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences (HMKN)
- School of Nursing (BSN)
- Faculty of Applied Science (BASc)
The Academic Calendar holds all of the information you will need to know about UBC's Okanagan campus: programs and majors that are offered, Policies and Regulations, course descriptions, and Important Dates and Deadlines.
Summer Study Guide
Are you thinking of taking courses over the summer. Check out our Summer study guide for more information on all of your study options.
First-year advising guides
Are you a first-year student and unsure of what courses to take?
To help you plan and register for courses, consult our first-year advising guides listed below.
- Applied Science
- Education - BEd Summer Session
- Education - BEd - Winter Session
- Education - BEd - Final Winter Session
- Fine Arts - Interdisciplinary Performance
- Fine Arts - Visual Arts
- Human Kinetics
- Media Studies
Beyond first-year advising guide
Degree Navigator is an interactive advising tool designed to help you make informed decisions regarding your academic program. We've made two tutorial videos to walk you through how to use Degree Navigator. They are short and go through the main tips and tricks for the program. Check them out here:
We also have a Degree Navigator Tip Sheet for more information on using the program to check your degree progress.
Letter of permission (LOP) request forms
Faculty of Applied Science LOP - please see Renee Leboe
Transfer credit guide
Last reviewed 11/16/2017 10:17:32 AM